Friday 4 April 2014

Project Life

I don't know if you've seen my Pinterest tab over to the right of the screen there but I really like papercrafts. I'm talking cards, scrapbooks, photo albums. I'm not saying I'm good at them, just that I like trying to make something unique from a vague design on paper or in my mind's eye.

This week I discovered the concept of Project Life designed by Becky Higgins. Similar to the Smashbook idea, it's a easy method of scrapbooking those moments in life you'd rather not forget. You simply buy an album with slip pages and fill in those pages with either photos, memorabelia or a cute pre-made card you've filled out. There are tons of design cards out there and I found them at my local craft shop Hobby Craft. (Sneakily, I also found them on Ebay at a much lower cost.)

This is my next project! The Norwegian trip at Easter will be documented through the Project Life idea and i'll post on here when I'm doing it to share the progress with you all.

The freebies on the Project Life website are also worth taking a look at. I found these cute wallpapers for my tablet and phone and now I can't decide which ones to use. Choice spoils me but these four are my favourite.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think