Thursday 2 October 2014

Dream Job


How much fun is this Blogtober challenge? I'm all in for fun things, so I'm jumping right in with October 2nd: Dream job when you were little/what is it now?

As with every kid, I had differing dreams and aspirations throughout my younger days. I think when I was really little I wanted to be a Princess, what little girl doesn't? In all seriousness though, the major job aspiration I had was to be a backing dancer. Not famous. Not a singer. Not photographed a lot. Not the centre of attention. Just the dancer in the background. Needless to say, this hasn't happened and I quit dancing when I was 12.

I still watch the dancers more than the singers when I go to a concert or watch a show on TV though. It would've been the coolest job!

My dreams now are a secret! I'm a little scared to see them through and don't really feel comfortable sharing only for people to throw out unsolicited advice. Sorry!

Linking up with The Daily Tay @TaylorGraceWolfe and Helene In Between @ heleneinbetween


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think