Friday 30 January 2015

Wedding catch-up


A few people have been kindly asking how the wedding planning is coming along. After all, there is only 4 months to go! 

  • Ceremony venue 
  • Legal ceremony venue
  • Celebrant
  • Dress
  • Shoes
  • Bridal party wardrobe (I have the dresses not the shoes!)
  • Licence to marry
  • Catering for reception
  • Save the dates
  • Flowers
  • Cake
  • Invites
  • Order of service
  • Band for reception
  • Photographer
This is a shortened list. Partly shortened because I got so overwhelmed I delegated certain jobs to my fiance (who thought he was getting away with doing little - not a chance!) and partly because it scares me to write out everything I haven't yet done. But as you can see, bit by bit i'm getting there! We did make it harder for ourselves by not marrying in a licensed venue, so we're still deciding where to do the legal ceremony. 

We're going on holiday next week and apart from discussing worship songs we'd like and order of service, we're taking a step back from the planning to just enjoy time together. I don't want this wedding to define our time together for the next 4 months, we want to have fun too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think