Friday 11 September 2015

Borrow my dog?

Okay I kid, I don't have a dog. If I did, I'd maybe think about lending him to you but probably would be a little too attached to let go. People do though; they lend out their dog to people who don't have one. How great is that?!

A couple of months ago I heard about a friend of Mr's who was going to Spain and couldn't take their pup because they hadn't got him a passport yet. The thought of a dog passport photo-page cracks me up everytime! I digress.

So this family was going to Spain and I offered to look after their mini dog (it's a cross Dachund/Terrier something...). Problem is I live in a house where the Landlord won't let me have pets. Spoilsport. Wasn't going to let that stop me. So that got me thinking, who would like a dog for 2 weeks, who lives near me and would let me play with said dog. My parents!

So they had him, i walked him and played ball with him, win win!

Here he is looking out of the window at work (it was one of his favourite places to hang out).


Want to look after a dog (actually look after, not palm off to your parents)? Head to Borrow My Doggy where you can pet sit, walk dogs and generally enjoy pet care without the cost. You're welcome!

(This post was not sponsored or endorsed by Borrow My Doggy and all thoughts are my own). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think